Robert is responsible for all activities related to the training and development of lawyers and paralegals on issues of professional capability and client service. His primary focus is to manage training initiatives for all Practice Groups and to develop, implement, and oversee training and development programs that grow and enhance the knowledge, skills and abilities of our attorneys. Robert works with the Managing Partner, Chief Operating Officer, Practice Group Leaders and others to build and maintain a professional development program in furtherance of the firm's strategic goals.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, B.A. (with distinction)
- Hinckley Allen
- Director of Professional Development (2013 - Present)
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Partner (2007 - 2013)
- Associate (1999 - 2007)
- Summer Associate (1998)
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Examiners, Member, 2012 - Present
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association