Robert develops and drives the legal talent management strategy across the Firm, including career development, mentoring, feedback & evaluation and training. He also works to ensure that the recruiting, retention, diversity & inclusion, professional development and the related administrative policies and programs are integrated and aligned to support the Firm's strategic plan.
In addition, Robert works with the Managing Partner, Executive Director/Chief Operating Officer (COO) and Practice Group Leaders to implement legal skills, business skills, and leadership skills training programs aimed at reinforcing the Firm's culture of excellence and promoting the growth and advancement of attorneys at all levels.
- Boston University School of Law, J.D.
- Swarthmore College, B.A. (with distinction)
- Hinckley Allen
- Director of Talent Management (2015 - Present)
- Director of Professional Development (2013 - 2015)
- Brown Rudnick LLP
- Partner (2007 - 2013)
- Associate (1999 - 2007)
- Massachusetts Board of Bar Examiners, Member, 2012 - Present
- Professional Development Consortium
- National Association for Law Placement
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Black Lawyers Association