Featured Case Studies
- Corporate & Business, Mergers & Acquisitions
Hinckley Allen congratulates its client DSM on its acquisition of Midori Health, the Boston-based biotechnology start-up focused on animal nutrition and human health. We were proud to support the DSM legal and business team on this transaction.
- Intellectual Property Litigation, Intellectual Property
Hinckley Allen won a significant victory in the First Circuit Court of Appeals involving the copyright authorship of the iconic Game of Life. The win comes after years of litigation involving the copyright grant for the Game of Life and whether it is eligi…
Hinckley Allen Facilitates Brinker Capital Merger in Significant Moment for Financial Services Industry
- Mergers & Acquisitions, Corporate & Business
Hinckley Allen represented its long-time client, Brinker Capital, a registered investment adviser, and its affiliated broker-dealer, in their sale to new investment partnership controlled by funds affiliated with Genstar Capital Partners, a California-base…
- Real Estate, Retail, Land Use & Development, Multi-family & Condominium, Trademarks & Copyrights, Corporate & Business
Rock Row is an experiential mixed-use development thoughtfully designed to fuse the newest building innovations and open green-spaces with its iconic natural features. Through careful planning, Rock Row combines healthy urban living, destination retail, mo…
Hinckley Allen Advises Belknap-White Group in its Controlling Equity Investment in J.J. Haines Company
- Corporate & Business, Mergers & Acquisitions, Private Equity & Venture Capital
Hinckley Allen advised The Belknap-White Group on its controlling equity investment in J.J. Haines Company. Read more about its acquisition here.
- Retail, Real Estate, Corporate & Business, Construction & Public Contracts, Tax, Private Equity & Joint Venture
Hinckley Allen provided strategic counsel to Boylston Properties and The Wilder Companies, who recently secured the equity funding and construction loan necessary to begin construction of New England’s premier urban mixed-use redevelopment project. Arsen…