Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar
When: 10/11/2018 at 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Speaker: Christina L. Lewis
Where: Crowne Plaza at the Crossings, 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886
Join us at our Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar. Update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of law.
- Protected leaves of absence under Rhode Island law
- The state of employment law under the Trump administration
- Updates in Rhode Island employment law
- Common mistakes under state and federal wage and hour law
- Benefits update
- Political discussions in the workplace
- Employee privacy and monitoring
- Workplace violence
- Employment law and gig economies
Schedule of Events:
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Breakout Sessions: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- $75 for the first attendee; $50 for the second attendee; $25 for each attendee thereafter
Please make checks payable to Hinckley Allen and mail to:
100 Westminster Street, Suite 1500
Providence, RI 02903
For further information or any questions, please contact Lee Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is valid for four (4) PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Hinckley Allen (HA) is an accredited CLE provider in RI and 2.0 hrs of RI credits will be made available. NH does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of NH Supreme Court Rule 53. HA qualifies as an Approved Provider under NYSBA’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy pursuant to Section 6 of the NY State CLE Board Regulations and Guidelines for MCLE. The RI attendance certificate is verification of your attendance at the program. CT does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the CT MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of CT MCLE [see Practice Book §2-27A(b) and Practice Book §2-27A(c)(6)].