Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar
When: 05/04/2017 at 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Speaker: Christine E. Dieter, Laurel M. Gilbert, Thomas J. Pagliarini, Lisa A. Zaccardelli
Where: The Bostonian Boston, 26 North Street, Faneuil Hall Marketplace, Boston, MA 02109
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of employment & labor law.
Seminar Topics to Include:
- A new administration: predicting changes in employment laws
- State marijuana laws and their impact on the workplace
- Answers to the 10 most common questions from employers
- New MA employment laws and legislative initiatives (pay equity, gender identity and expression, and more)
- Benefits update
Breakout Session Topics to Include:
- Keys to effective workplace investigations
- The joint employer doctrine
- Trends in discrimination cases
- Common wage and hour problems
- Common mistakes in employer handbooks
- Independent contractor classification
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- *Breakout Sessions: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.
Limited Space available. No fee to attend. MCLE approved. CLE credit will be made available. For further information or any questions, please contact: Lee Hudson at [email protected].