Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar
When: 10/12/2017 at 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Speaker: Thomas J. Pagliarini, Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Laurel M. Gilbert, Christine E. Dieter
Where: Crowne Plaza at the Crossings, 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886
Join us at our Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar. Update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of law.
- Updates in federal and Rhode Island law and predictions for the future
- Conducting internal investigations
- Intersection of the FMLA, ADA, and workers’ compensation
- Updates in employee benefits
- Common mistakes under Rhode Island wage and hour laws
Breakout Sessions Topics:
- Joint employer doctrine
- Independent contractor classification
- Background checks and drug testing
- Privacy in the workplace, including social media, email monitoring, and employee surveillance
For further information or any questions, please contact Lee Hudson at [email protected]