Labor & Employment Seminar
When: 01/14/2020 at 8:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
Speaker: Lisa A. Zaccardelli
Where: Sheraton Hartford South Hotel, 100 Capital Boulevard, Rocky Hill, CT
Join us at our Labor & Employment Law Seminar. Update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in this ever-expanding area of law.
Schedule of Events:
- Registration: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Presentations & Roundtable Discussion: 8:30 a.m. – 11:00 a.m.
- Updates in Connecticut law including a review of the new paid FMLA leave law and Times Up Act
- FMLA, ADA and workers compensation – the interplay of these laws
- Overview of Immigration laws and what all employers need to know
- Disciplinary decisions and terminations-questions to be asked before making these employment decisions
- Political speech and employment
- Social media policies
For further information or any questions, please contact Lee Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org
This program is valid for four (4) PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Hinckley Allen (HA) is an accredited CLE provider in RI and 2.0 hrs of RI credits will be made available. NH does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of NH Supreme Court Rule 53. HA qualifies as an Approved Provider under NYSBA’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy pursuant to Section 6 of the NY State CLE Board Regulations and Guidelines for MCLE. The RI attendance certificate is verification of your attendance at the program. CT does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the CT MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of CT MCLE [see Practice Book §2-27A(b) and Practice Book §2-27A(c)(6)].