Labor & Employment Seminar 2019
05/22/2019 at 8:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
Speakers: Noble F. Allen, Christine E. Dieter, Christina L. Lewis, Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Thomas J. Pagliarini
Where: Hinckley Allen, 28 State Street, Floor 29, Boston, MA 02109
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of employment & labor law.
Seminar Topics to Include:
- Massachusetts paid family leave
- Cannabis and employment law
- Trends in discrimination law
- Massachusetts wage and hour laws
- Updates in immigration law
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
For further information or any questions, please contact Lee Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.
MCLE approved. CLE credit will be made available. This program is valid for four (4) PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM.