WEBINAR: Are you Prepared for Workplace Re-entry?
When: 06/03/2021 at 11:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST
Speaker: Julianna Malogolowkin, Thomas J. Pagliarini, Lisa A. Zaccardelli
As organizations return their workforce to the office, it is important to have the right strategy and plans in place to ensure a safe and healthy workplace. During this webinar, our Labor & Employment lawyers will address a number of important employment law issues surrounding COVID-19 and beyond, including:
- Returning to the workplace;
- Updated CDC and OSHA mask guidance and what it means for you and your workplace;
- Vaccination requirements, recommendations for re-entering the workplace, and how employers are responding to these issues;
- Mandatory vs. voluntary vaccination policies for third-parties and vendors entering the workplace; and
- Implementing remote work or flexible work policies going forward.
Register today to learn about the latest COVID-19 issues trending for employers, and how to stay ahead of the never-ending compliance requirements.
CLE credit will be made available. Hinckley Allen is a SHRM-CPSM | SHRM-SCPSM provider.