WEBINAR: COVID-19 (Coronavirus) Best Practices for Contractors Working on MassDOT, MWRA, Massport, and MBTA Projects
When: 04/17/2020 at 11:00 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. EDT
Speaker: James J. Barriere, Eric F. Eisenberg, Robert T. Ferguson, Jr., Christopher W. Morog, Lisa A. Zaccardelli
NOTE: You must pre-register to attend this webinar. Click here or visit the link below.
Hinckley Allen, Construction Industries of Massachusetts, Inc. and the Utility Contractors’ Association of New England, Inc. present:
COVID-19 (Coronavirus) has impacted the way in which public contractors do business in Massachusetts as they forge ahead with public projects. Register now for the webinar to hear from our attorneys as they speak about best practices during the pandemic.
- Public Works/Infrastructure “Essential Service”
- Public Construction: Guidance and Requirements
- Labor and Employment
- Preserving your Rights: Recovery Theories (Contract Claims & Insurance) and Notice
- Tracking your Costs and Time Impacts
- Dealing with Subcontractors