Mark is the Chair of Hinckley Allen’s Healthcare Practice Group and advises health systems, hospitals, continuing care retirement communities and other providers regarding regulatory compliance, governance and corporate matters, and transactions. He also represents a State high risk pool and vaccine association, and has assisted providers throughout the continuum of care in creating clinically integrated networks and joint ventures. Mark works collaboratively with in-house General Counsel, and he combines his legal experience with an understanding of organizational and industry issues to provide practical, strategic advice and to structure sustainable and adaptive alliances, networks, and relationships.
Mark serves on Hinckley Allen’s Executive Committee.
- Hinckley Allen
- Executive Committee Member
- Chair, Health Care
- Chair, Senior Living
- Partner (2005-Present)
- Sheehan Phinney Bass + Green PA
- Of Counsel (2003-2005)
- Orr & Reno
- Attorney, Shareholder, Director (1994-2002)
- Castaldo & Malmberg, P.C.
- Attorney, Shareholder, Director (1990-1994)
- Associate Attorney (1985-1990)
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers in America® (2007-2019), Lawyer of the Year (2015, 2017), Recognized for Corporate Law
- Chambers USA America's Leading Lawyers for the category of Corporate/Commercial
- Martindale-Hubbell® BV Peer Review Rating, Recipient
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Concord Area Trust for Community Housing, Director (1992-1996)
- Appointed to Governor's Commission to Study Area Agencies and Their Role in Providing Services to [Developmentally Disabled Persons] in New Hampshire (2005)
- Innisfree Cancer Help (1999-2004); Director, Chairman, and President
- New Futures of New Hampshire, Board of Trustees (2014)
- American Bar Association
- American Health Lawyers Association
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire, 1985
- New Hampshire Bar Association, NBI and Lorman continuing legal education seminar panelist on various topics, including Business Planning, Uniform Commercial Code, and Like-Kind Exchanges
- Instructor, BMA Leadership on the Line seminars
- Speaker, Institute of Management Accountants, October, 2002, Topic: A New Perspective on Human Resources Law and Relations
- Speaker, Granite State Human Resources Conference, May, 2003, Topic: Of Small Worlds, Complexity and the Information Revolution: A New Lends for Employee Relations and the Law
News & Insight
The nation’s health care system is in the midst of a structural shift that has been accelerating with the implementation of the Affordable Care Act. A paradigm change in reimbursement from the traditional fee-for-service model to payment-based on quality…
The pace of change in today's healthcare industry has caused consolidation to become the "new normal" for many community hospitals and smaller health systems. Value-based payment, more informed patient-consumers, increasing costs of clinical personnel, tec…
Hinckley Allen is proud to announce that the 2019 edition of Chambers USA has recognized several of the firm’s practice areas and attorneys for their outstanding work.Chambers USA rankings are based on extensive in-depth interviews with attorneys and cli…
Hinckley Allen is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers® has recognized 51 attorneys in the 2019 edition of The Best Lawyers in America®, including seven “Lawyers of the Year.” Only one lawyer in each specialty in each region is honored as a “La…
Hinckley Allen is proud to announce that the 2018 edition of Chambers USA has recognized several of the firm’s practice areas and attorneys for their outstanding work.Chambers USA rankings are based on extensive in-depth interviews with attorneys and cli…
Noble F.Jomarie T.Robert J.James J.Leon C.John J.William W.Christine K.
The Chambers USA 2017 edition, has named 18 Hinckley Allen attorneys as leaders in their fields.The Hinckley Allen attorneys featured in the Chambers USA 2017 guide include: William W. Bouton III; Christine K. Bush; Stephen J. Carlotti; Christopher H.M. Ca…
Hinckley, Allen & Snyder LLP is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers® has recognized partners William S. Fish Jr, Michael L. Koenig, Mark S. McCue, Gerald J. Petros, Paul A. Silver, Richard Y. Uchida, and David A.William S.
The Hinckley Allen attorneys featured in the Chambers USA 2016 guide include: E. Jerome Batty; William W. Bouton III; Christine K. Bush; Stephen J. Carlotti; Michael J. Connolly; Scott E. Cooper; Margaret D. Farrell; Robert G.
Publication Recognizes 20% of the Firm’s PartnershipThe Chambers USA 2015 edition, released on May 19, has named 21 Hinckley Allen attorneys as leaders in their fields The Hinckley Allen attorneys featured in the Chambers USA 2015 guide include: E. Jerom…
Mark McCue has been named Lawyer of the Year in Corporate Law (Concord, NH), by Best Lawyers® 2015.Mark's practice focuses in the area of corporate law including health care, mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and contractual relationships, corporat…
Responding to Changes in the Senior Living Marketplace: Is Your Board Stuck in the Status Quo or Advancing the Organization?April 12, 2018
Partner Mark S. McCue will be presenting at LeadingAge's 2018 Annual Conference & Exhibition in April. Mark will provide practical guidance to help organizations navigate the significant changes in the industry.Nonprofit senior living communities fac…