Susan is a paralegal with 20+ years of experience with a focus in commercial real estate, bankruptcy and foreclosures. Her work includes preparing legal documentation for real estate closings including those for large commercial transactions, attending and conducting closings, managing REO sales and preparing title commitments and policies. She has managed local and national, commercial and residential, multi-party and multi-state transactions, foreclosures, default and REO work.
She is thoroughly involved in her community, holding many positions at varying associations. She has been president, secretary and treasurer, and chairperson of the Vista Ridge Condominium Association, Inchcape North Association and American Cancer Society Daffodil Days, respectively.
- Hinckley Allen
- Paralegal (2017-Present)
- Cleveland, Waters And Bass, P.A.
- Commercial Real Estate Paralegal (2014-2017)
- Radie-Coffin, Callaghan & Mindlin, PC
- Senior Real Estate Paralegal (2004-2014)
- Compass Title
- Senior Real Estate Paralegal (2003)
- Attorney Robert J. Rodger - Prime Title Services
- Real Estate Paralegal (1997-2002)
- Carlson Norwood
- Realtor (1985-2008)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- American Cancer Society Daffodil Days, Chairperson/Co-Chair for Key Annual Fundraiser
- INCHCAPE North Association, Secretary/Treasurer
- Vista Ridge Condominium Association, President