Hinckley Allen helps business clients establish strategic workforce plans, guide them through the complexities of US immigration laws, and efficiently deliver practical and creative solutions when issues arise.
We advise client companies on prospective worker employment eligibility, compile necessary documentation, assist them in securing visas for their foreign workers and facilitate the worldwide movement of personnel.
Working closely with client companies, we have helped them create global employment and worker mobility plans so they can recruit, retain and relocate workers with necessary skills from around the globe. We also work directly with executives, managers, scientists, researchers, medical doctors and other technical experts to secure and maintain their status to live in and work in the United States.
Hinckley Allen assists businesses, executives and skilled workers in a wide variety of industries including manufacturing, pharmaceuticals, biotechnology, medical diagnostics, data analytics, computer software, asset investment, banking, construction, and aviation with:
- Developing strategic corporate immigration policies and plans
- Creating immigration compliance programs, establishing worksite inspection protocol and strategies, and conducting immigration compliance training for human resource personnel
- Ensuring I-9 eligibility compliance, including document management and E-Verify
- Submitting employer-sponsored U.S. permanent residence for priority workers including executives and managers
- Obtaining work authorizations and a variety of work-related visas to enable multinational executives, managers and critical foreign employees to live and work in the United States including:
- E-3 specialty occupation professional visas
- H-1B specialty occupation visas
- L-1 visas for intracompany transfers of executive, managers and employees with specialized knowledge for U.S. companies with parent, subsidiaries or affiliates abroad
- TN visas for US companies seeking to hire professional workers from Canada or Mexico under USMCA/NAFTA