WEBINAR: Be Prepared for 2021 – Updates in Employment Law
When: 12/09/2020 at 12:00 p.m. EST to 1:30 p.m. EST
Speaker: Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Thomas J. Pagliarini, Julianna Malogolowkin, Noble F. Allen
Please join Hinckley Allen’s Labor & Employment group for a two-part series designed to address a number of important employment law issues and legislation we will face in 2021.
Topics for Part One will Include:
- Massachusetts Paid Family Leave – what to expect as we approach 2021
- Connecticut Paid Family Leave – what you need to know
- Remote Work Rules – best practices and common compliance issues
- Election Results – employment and labor law predictions with the coming of a new administration
Topics for Part Two will Include:
- COVID-19 – where are we now – focus on employee handbook changes, OSHA investigations, testing and vaccines
- Legislative initiatives in states we practice
- Immigration issues in 2021
*Participants will be able to sign up for Part Two while registering for Part One.
CLE credit will be made available. Hinckley Allen is a SHRM-CPSM | SHRM-SCPSM provider.