WEBINAR: COVID-19 Guidance for Employers—What Every Employer Should Know
When: 04/16/2020 at 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT
Speaker: Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Thomas J. Pagliarini, Julianna Malogolowkin, Stephanie J. Baton, Lynne Barry Dolan
NOTE: You must pre-register to attend this webinar. Click here or visit the link below.
For businesses of all sizes, COVID-19 has presented a vast number of challenges. Hear from Hinckley Allen attorneys as they discuss the latest legislation, best practices as restrictions are eased, and learn how to prepare for the future.
- An overview of the Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security Act (CARES Act), including the Paycheck Protection Program (PPP);
- The Families First Coronavirus Response Act (FFCRA);
- Considerations when an employee asks to take leave; and
- Tax and employee retention credits.
Our team will answer the following questions:
- What are the expanded unemployment benefits?
- What are the options for employers, including furloughs, layoffs, reduction in pay and what that means for FFCRA?
- How much does an employee get paid when on leave?
- What tax credits can an employer get?
- And many more!
CLE credit will be made available. Hinckley Allen is a SHRM-CPSM | SHRM-SCPSM provider.