WEBINAR: COVID-19: Planning for Return to Work, Considerations for Employers
When: 05/06/2020 at 1:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m. EDT
Speaker: Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Thomas J. Pagliarini, Julianna Malogolowkin, John H. Sokul, Jr., Michael L. Koenig
Other Speakers: Stephen J. Graham, Principal and Director, Environmental Risk Practice at Corporate Environmental Advisors
NOTE: You must pre-register to attend this webinar. Click here or visit the link below.
Join Hinckley Allen as we discuss what employers should consider and plan for to ensure they are prepared to reopen/return to the workplace when states lift stay-at-home orders and nonessential business closures.
- Determining when to re-open and when to return to work;
- Creating a safe workplace, including safety modifications and new workplace policies and procedures;
- Evaluating litigation risks including third party claims and workers compensation claims;
- OSHA, CDC and state specific guidance;
- Landlord tenant considerations; and
- Risk assessment and mitigation.
CLE credit will be made available. Hinckley Allen is a SHRM-CPSM | SHRM-SCPSM provider.