Marc’s practice involves all aspects of commercial real estate, including development, lending, leasing, acquisitions and sales. He has represented developers, institutional property owners and lenders in the acquisition, disposition and financing of office, industrial, research and development, and multi-family properties, and both landlords and tenants in a variety of commercial leasing transactions.
Prior to practicing law, Marc served as an officer in the United States Navy.
- Represents The Kraft Group in connection with all leasing work related to Patriot Place in Foxborough, Mass.
- $150 million sale of office building and adjoining parcels in Cambridge, Mass., including a 1031 tax free exchange.
- Represented government appointed contractor in a multi-use redevelopment project, involving the acquisition, financing, subdivision, sale and development of a blighted area located in Malden, Medford and Everett, Mass.
- Numerous project finance transactions, including a $1.08 billion financing of a 550-megawatt, natural gas-fired, combined cycle electric generation project in New York City, a $225 million financing of an ethanol production facility in Clearfield, Pa., and a $125 million financing of a geothermal plant and transmission line in Nevada and California.
- Numerous multimillion-dollar financing transactions for institutional lenders, handling all aspects of multistate real estate collateral.
- Negotiated numerous commercial leases, including large retail and restaurant leases in the Seaport Area of South Boston, Mass., including an office lease for a major financial institution for more than 100,000 square feet of space with a $2.5 million build-out.
- Chair, Retail
- Partner (2014-Present)
Bingham McCutchen LLP
- Counsel (2004-2014)
Boston University School of Law
- Adjunct Professor (Fall 2012-Spring 2015)
Honors & Awards
- Massachusetts Super Lawyers Rising Stars (2009, 2011-2012)
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Methuen Community Development Board (March 2015-May 2018)
May 1, 2014
Marc A. Angelone has joined Hinckley Allen as a partner in the firm's Real Estate practice group in Boston.Marc's…
July 11, 2017
A typical retail lease often provides for percentage rent, in which one aspect of rental payments is…
December 8, 2016
Hinckley Allen partner Marc Angelone presents as a panelist as part of the Boston Bar Association's (BBA)