Counsel for Unique Mixed-Use Development
Rock Row is an experiential mixed-use development thoughtfully designed to fuse the newest building innovations and open green-spaces with its iconic natural features. Through careful planning, Rock Row combines healthy urban living, destination retail, modern workplaces, select and full-service hotels, diverse entertainment and chef-driven restaurant options in a fun, comfortable, convenient, and immersive experience.
- 450,000 sf of high end retail
- 25,000 sf Brewplex and food hall
- 8,200 person capacity concert venue
- 26 acre recreational lake (former quarry)
- 12 screen movie theater
- 750 residential units
- 300,000 sf of loft and Class A office.
- 100,000 sf of medical office and wellness features
Legal Services include:
- Strategic advice on the project structure allowing for the phased development of a fully integrated, master-planned project with the opportunity for separate financing on a phase-by-phase basis.
- Representation of the developer in connection with the assemblage and acquisition of the project development site and related due diligence.
- Ongoing representation of the developer in connection with development, leasing, sales, condominium, regulatory, tax and other projected related legal issues.
- Completed lease for medical anchor tenant, New England Cancer Specialists. They will have a state-of-the-art, 200,000 square foot medical and research destination.
For more on the project visit RockRow.com