Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar 2019
When: 10/08/2019 at 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Speaker: Christina L. Lewis
Where: Crowne Plaza at the Crossings, 801 Greenwich Avenue, Warwick, RI 02886
Join us at our Labor, Employment & Employee Benefits Law Seminar. Update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of law.
Schedule of Events:
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 1:00 p.m.
- Updates in Rhode Island law (including the new non-compete law)
- Documentation, reasonable accommodations, and light duty
- Updates in immigration law
- Proactive steps to address workplace violence
- What to and what not to do: lessons from real cases
- $75 for the first attendee; $50 for the second attendee; $25 for each attendee thereafter
Please make checks payable to Hinckley Allen and mail to:
100 Westminster Street, Suite 1500
Providence, RI 02903
For further information or any questions, please contact Lee Hudson at email@example.com
This program is valid for four (4) PDCs for the SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. Hinckley Allen (HA) is an accredited CLE provider in RI and 2.0 hrs of RI credits will be made available. NH does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the NH MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of NH Supreme Court Rule 53. HA qualifies as an Approved Provider under NYSBA’s Approved Jurisdiction Policy pursuant to Section 6 of the NY State CLE Board Regulations and Guidelines for MCLE. The RI attendance certificate is verification of your attendance at the program. CT does not approve or accredit CLE activities for the CT MCLE requirement. HA believes this course meets the requirements of CT MCLE [see Practice Book §2-27A(b) and Practice Book §2-27A(c)(6)].