Labor, Employment, & Employee Benefits Law Seminar
05/10/2018 AT 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Speaker: Christina L. Lewis
Where: The Bostonian, Boston, MA
Don’t miss out on the opportunity to update your knowledge on a number of important issues and recent legislation in the ever-expanding area of employment & labor law.
Seminar Topics to Include:
- Updates in MA law, including the MA Pay Equity Law and the Pregnant Workers Fairness Act
- Handling harassment claims following the #MeToo movement
- Preventing and responding to workplace violence
- Managing the workplace during the opioid epidemic and following the legalization of marijuana
- Employee benefits update
- Benefits update
Breakout Session Topics to Include:
- Updates from the National Labor Relations Board
- Status of non-compete agreements
- Hot topics in wage and hour law
- Registration and Continental Breakfast: 8:00 a.m. – 8:30 a.m.
- Seminar: 8:30 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Breakout Sessions: 12:00 p.m. – 1:00 p.m.*
Limited Space available. No fee to attend. MCLE approved. CLE credit will be made available. For further information or any questions, please contact: Lee Hudson at firstname.lastname@example.org.