Advanced Due Diligence Considerations in Health Care
When: 05/01/2019 at 2:45 p.m. to 3:45 p.m.
Other Speakers: Jesse M. Caplan
Where: Nashville, TN
Anne M. Murphy will speak at the American Health Lawyers Association’s Health Care Transactions conference on “Advanced Due Diligence Considerations in Emerging Health Sector Markets.” Her discussion will include:
- Key elements of compliance programs for emerging companies in the telehealth, digital health, behavioral health, addiction treatment and home-based care sectors, designed to best position the organization for sale or venture funding
- Key federal and state regulatory requirements for each of these sectors, including as appropriate Medicare/Medicaid constraints and opportunities, and licensure requirements
- Emerging government enforcement priorities in these sectors, and how these impact compliance priorities and due diligence considerations
- Recommendations for prospective acquirers and funders for structuring due diligence in these sectors, with practical recommendations
- Specific case studies reflecting compliance challenges and solutions
This topic will be presented again on Friday, May 3, 2019 at 9:15 a.m.-10:15 a.m. Register here.
About American Health Lawyers Association:
American Health Lawyers Association (AHLA) leads health law professionals to excellence through education, information, and dialogue. AHLA is the nation’s largest, nonpartisan, 501(c)(3) educational organization devoted to legal issues in the health care field with nearly 14,000 members. Learn more.