WEBINAR: What Employers Should Know about President Biden’s Executive Orders
When: 10/06/2021 at 11:00 a.m. EST to 12:00 p.m. EST
Speaker: Lisa A. Zaccardelli, Julianna Malogolowkin, Thomas J. Pagliarini
As an employer, it is essential to stay up to date with the latest COVID-19 related mandates from federal and state officials. During this webinar, our Labor & Employment lawyers will address President Biden’s Executive Orders on vaccines and noncompete agreements, and their impact on a number of important employment law issues, including:
- Vaccination Mandates – What Employers Need to Know
- President Biden’s Executive Order: Implications to federal contractors, federal employees, and private employers;
- OSHA’s Emergency Temporary Standard;
- Assessing medical and religious accommodations; and
- Wage and hour issues.
- Noncompetes and President Biden’s Executive Order
- What comes next locally and nationally?
CLE credit will be made available. Hinckley Allen is a SHRM-CPSM | SHRM-SCPSM provider.