Staying abreast of all relevant regulations and laws with regard to the funding and awarding of major construction projects is a full-time job in itself. Our construction clients rely on Hinckley Allen to keep them current with all applicable compliance-related issues.
Not only compliance experts—construction experts too.
Our attorneys are construction specialists—in continual contact with state and federal awarding authorities, funding sources, and regulatory agencies across the Northeast and in Washington DC. We are always up-to-date on legal, legislative, regulatory and enforcement issues, and trends of interest to the construction industry and public contractors.
We provide representation, counseling, business ethics plans, and training to meet federal and state mandates for public contractors, some include:
- Federal acquisition regulations
- Federally-assisted project requirements
- OSHA and other regulatory issues
- EEO and Affirmative Action Plans
- State procurement laws
- Prevailing wage and other wage-and-hour laws
- Labor-management relations and disputes
- Small Business, MBE/WBE/DBE and other set-aside requirements
- Environmental law
- Business ethics and compliance
- False claims avoidance
News & Insight
Hinckley Allen is proud to announce that it was ranked 12th in The Top 50 Construction Law Firms™ by Construction Executive magazine.Associated Builders and Contractors Service Corporation, a national industry trade organization consisting of 21,000 memb…