Megan is responsible for the human resources department on a firmwide basis. Her responsibilities include talent acquisition, onboarding, compensation, health and welfare benefits, training and development, human resources records management, safety and health, succession planning, employee relations and retention, and AA/EEO/Labor compliance. She also provides guidance by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods and guidelines, as well as communicating and enforcing firm values. Megan also has extensive training in behavioral interviewing and often works with staff and lawyers to promote team building and enhance social relations. Megan works closely with the Managing Partner and Practice Group Leaders, and reports to the Chief Operating Officer.
- Hinckley Allen
- Director of Human Resources (2002-Present)
- Talent Tree
- Major Account Manager (2001-2002)
- Simplified Employment Services, Inc.
- HR Consultant (1998-2000)
- Michigan House of Representatives
- Legislative Aide (1997-1998)
- Stateside Associates
- Legislative/Regulatory Associate (1996-1997)
- Society of Human Resource Management (SHRM)
- District of Columbia