Tavish is an associate in Hinckley Allen’s Construction & Public Contracts group. He has represented clients on a range of civil matters, including but not limited to construction litigation, commercial litigation, medical malpractice defense, and personal injury.
Prior to joining Hinckley Allen, Tavish was responsible for enforcing mechanic’s liens on behalf of an industry leading installer and distributer of insulation and building materials. He also managed collections for one of New Hampshire’s largest publicly traded companies. He has obtained multiple dismissals for lack of personal jurisdiction and failure to state a claim.
- Hinckley Allen
- Associate (2020-Present)
- Devine, Millimet & Branch, P.A.
- Associate (2017-2020)
- Summer Associate (2016)
- MIT/BUSL Technology & Cyberlaw Clinic
- Student Attorney (2016-2017)
- BUSL Employment Rights Clinic
- Student Attorney (2016)
- Maine Supreme Judicial Court
- Intern to Chief Justice Leigh I. Saufley (2015)
- World One Law Group, PLLC
- Paralegal (2013-2014)
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- New Hampshire
- United States District Court, District of New Hampshire
News & Insight
Hinckley Allen is pleased to welcome attorneys Stephen D. Rosemarino and Tavish M. Brown to the Construction & Public Contracts group.Stephen D.Rosemarino joined the firm on Monday, January 27, 2020 as a Construction Associate in the Albany office. Bef…