Todd’s practice is focused in general corporate law, mergers and acquisitions, corporate finance, securities, and corporate governance. He represents companies in all stages of business, including emerging and developing companies, established private middle-market companies, and publicly held companies. Todd has broad transactional experience and regularly serves as counsel for companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and recapitalizations, including asset and stock sales on both the buyer and seller side. He also represents clients involved in both capital-based and asset-based financing transactions and regularly drafts and negotiates both customary and novel corporate agreements for clients of the firm. In addition, Todd serves as counsel to the Board of Directors of a number of the firm’s clients.
- Represented the shareholders of a national medical laboratory providing drug monitoring services in a sale to a private equity firm focused on health care transactions.
- Represented the members of a predictive analytics software company in an equity sale to an Irish public company.
- Represented the shareholders of a leading genetic testing development company in an equity sale to a U.S. public company.
- Represented the shareholders of a national network of opioid treatment centers in an equity sale to a U.S. public healthcare company.
- Acted as outside counsel for the first for profit subsidiary of a major regional pediatric hospital, engaged in pediatric genomic medicine and genetic testing.
- Acted as outside counsel to a biosciences company engaged in all-optical electrophysiology technology and related neuronal mapping, drug discovery and screening capacities.
- Lateral Hiring Partner (2018-Present)
- Partner (2007-Present)
- Associate (2004-2006)
Bowditch & Dewey, LLP
- Corporate Associate (1999-2004)
- Law Clerk (1998)
Honors & Awards
- Best Lawyers (2017-2019) Recognized for Corporate Law
- Martindale-Hubbell®, Distinguished Peer Rating for High Professional Achievement
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Blackstone Valley Chamber of Commerce, Chairman Ex-Officio (2012-Present), Chairman of the Board (2009-2012), First Vice Chair of the Board (2008-2009), Board of Directors (2007-2009)
- American Bar Association
- Boston Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- Worcester County Bar Association
- Rhode Island
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
August 15, 2018
Hinckley Allen is pleased to announce that Best Lawyers® has recognized 51 attorneys in the 2019 edition…
August 18, 2017
52 attorneys from Hinckley Allen were recently selected by their peers for inclusion in the 2018 edition…
Hinckley Allen represented Propark America, a national parking services provider, and its affiliates…
Hinckley Allen represented Propark America with its acquisition and financing of Expresso Airport Parking…
February 23, 2016
February 3, 2015
This program will provide an overview of negotiating and drafting letters of intent ("LOI"). Our presentation…