Amanda is an Associate in Hinckley Allen’s Litigation Department. Prior to joining Hinckley Allen, Amanda was a Chamber Clerk for the Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg of the Rhode Island Supreme Court. In this position, Amanda conducted legal research and drafted published opinions on a variety of complex legal issues. She was a Judicial Law Clerk for the Rhode Island Supreme Court Trial Court Law Clerk Department and for the Honorable William P. Robinson III of the Rhode Island Supreme Court.
- Hinckley Allen
- Associate (2018-Present)
- Rhode Island Supreme Court
- The Honorable Maureen McKenna Goldberg, Chamber Clerk (2017-2018)
- The Honorable William P. Robinson, III, Chamber Clerk (2016)
- Trial Court Law Clerk Department, Judicial Law Clerk (2016-2017)
- DeLuca & Weizenbaum, Ltd.
- Law Clerk (2015)
- Roger Williams University School of Law
- Research Assistant, Dean Michael J. Yelnosky (2014)
- State of Rhode Island Office of the Attorney General
- Legal Intern, Civil Division (2014)
Honors & Awards
- Rhode Island Monthly, Professional Excellence in Law (2020)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- American Cancer Society, Participant (2010-Present)
- Providence College Mal Brown Alumni Association, Board of Directors (2019-Present)
- St. Mary Academy-Bay View, Board of Trustees (2019-Present)
- Boston Bar Association (2018-Present)
- Federal Bar Association (2018-Present)
- Rhode Island Bar Association (2016-Present), Florence K. Murray Award Committee (2018-Present), Supreme Court Bench and Bar Committee (2018-Present), New Lawyers Committee (2017-2018); Ethics and Professionalism Committee (2017-Present)
- Rhode Island Women's Bar Association (2018-Present)
- Massachusetts (2016)
- Rhode Island (2016)
- United States District Court, Rhode Island (2017)
News & Insight
Chris K. Bush and Amanda A. Garganese provide a Q&A guide to Rhode Island right of publicity laws. This Q&A addresses the types of persons and aspects of identity protected by the right of publicity, remedies for violations of the right, and more.
Hinckley Allen is pleased to welcome the following attorneys to Hinckley Allen: Shasky L. Clarke, Lisa M. DeFronzo, Nicholas A. Denice, Amanda A. Garganese, Richard A. Goulding, III, Gina K. Kim, and Jenna M. Montesano.