Anna Gurevich advises hospitals, physician groups, community providers, and other health care entities on a variety of health law and general business issues. She is a member of the firm’s Corporate & Business Group. Her practice focuses on counseling health care providers in complex business arrangements and regulatory issues.
Anna provides legal counsel to health care clients on a variety of state and federal regulatory matters, including compliance with the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and similar state data privacy laws, Medicare and Medicaid program compliance, and fraud and abuse laws. Anna also counsels health care clients on federal and state tax-exemption, provider and facility licensing, and scope of practice issues.
Anna represents health care clients in corporate transactions, particularly those between or among physician groups, hospitals and health systems. She also advises clients in matters such as provider recruitment agreements, professional services agreements, employment, and business partnership agreements. Anna also supports 340B pharmacy contracting initiatives for 340B-covered entities.
Anna has been active in the Boston community, including volunteering with the Big Sister Association of Boston, and serving on the Health Law Section of the Boston Bar Association.
She is a graduate of Boston University School of Law, and is proficient in Spanish, Russian and French.
- Hinckley Allen
- Associate (2021-Present)
- Robinson + Cole
- Health Care Associate (2018-2021)
- Archstone Law Group
- Health Care Associate (2015-2018)
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center, Office of the General Counsel
- Seconded Attorney (2016-2018)
- Legal Fellow (2014-2015)
- New York City Housing Authority, Law Department
- Transactional Intern (2013)
- Boston Medical Center, Office of the General Counsel
- Legal Intern (2013)
Honors & Awards
Best Lawyers® Ones to Watch
- Health Care Law (2021)
Charitable & Civic Involvement
- Big Sister Association of Boston, Volunteer
- Boston Bar Association, Health Law Section
- American Health Law Association
- New York
- Spanish (Highly Proficient)
- Russian (Highly Proficient)
- French (Proficient)
- “Privacy and Security Issues in Health Care,” co-presented with Kathleen M. Porter as part of the Massachusetts Bar Association’s Health Law Section 2020 Health Law Conference (12/4/2020)
- “Health Law Basics for New Lawyers,” co-presented with Jared Schwartz, Jeremy Sherer and Callan Stein as part of the Boston Bar Association’s Friday Fundamentals Program (3/16/2018)
- “Fundamentals of Physician Employment Agreements,” presented at the Massachusetts Orthopedic Association Resident’s Forum (5/3/2018)
News & Insight
Anna Gurevich has joined Hinckley Allen as an associate in the health care group. Anna joins the firm’s Boston office after several years of practice at area law firms and in-house at leading hospitals. Her practice focuses on counseling health care prov…