Michael K. Prescott is a Partner in the Firm’s Corporate & Business group. Michael has more than 25 years of experience in corporate law, at law firms, in-house and government settings.
He is a former Senior Vice President and General Counsel at IGT/GTECH and then served as Senior Advisor and Special Counsel to Rhode Island Governor Gina Raimondo. Michael is an Adjunct Professor at Roger Williams School of Law, where he teaches contract drafting and negotiation.
- Hinckley Allen
- Partner (2021-Present)
- Office of the Governor, State of Rhode Island
- Senior Advisor and Special Counsel to the Governor (2019-2021)
- Senior Vice President / General Counsel (2007-2018)
- Vice President / Deputy General Counsel (2001-2007)
- Edwards & Angell
- Associate (1996-2001)
- Tillinghast Licht & Semonoff
- Associate (1993-1996)
- Rhode Island
News & Insight
Hinckley Allen has added four new attorneys to its construction and corporate groups, including naming corporate law expert Michael Prescott as a partner.“We continue to pursue strategic growth opportunities to best meet the needs of our clients and buil…