In challenging economic times, aviation owners are constantly looking for ways to make their operations more efficient. If you are an owner, operator, or financier of business or personal aircraft, our attorneys can offer you world-class representation. Business aviation matters are often complex and require highly specialized counsel. Our client list spans the entire spectrum of owners and operators—from Fortune 500 companies—to mid-sized businesses—to individuals who own or operate their own aircraft. We represent domestic and international clients as well as importers and exporters of aircraft. We also represent banks, leasing companies, and other institutions who finance business aviation transactions.
A single, coordinated team delivers comprehensive counsel.
Because Hinckley Allen is a full-service business law firm, we offer you instant access to specialists in all areas of law relevant to the ownership and operation of business aircraft. As a value-added service, we also connect clients with affiliated industry specialists, such as aircraft brokers, fractional-interest providers, management and charter companies, financial institutions, and facilitators of 1031 exchanges.
We advise clients on every aspect of structuring the ownership and operation of business aircraft, including:
- Structuring of fractional shares to comply with FAA regulations
- Risk management planning, concerns, and objectives
- Aviation leasing and finance
- Management and charter contracts
- Aviation acquisitions and sales
- State and federal tax issues
- Counsel on business and personal travel compliance (maintaining legitimate business deductions)
- Documentation packages for aviation finance companies
VistaJet, the world's luxury aviation company, has placed a firm order for 56 new Bombardier Global aircraft,
October 18, 2018
The Super Lawyers has selected 38 Hinckley Allen attorneys as Super Lawyers and Rising Stars. Each year,